Friday, February 5, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Phew!!! finally got the time to recover my abandoned blog... i dunno where to begin with... mayb from my bday countdown???


it all begins on 24th nite.. where we all gathered in our 2nd home.. SOHO (used to be there every friday and saturday nite)...

when the clock hits 10pm... we all arrived and let the party begin... long story short... someone drank too much until he was forced to stay in a near by motel.. hahah!! NO!! ITS NOT ME... i have been surviving various type of alcohol waves since few year back... hahaha dat drunkard broke my bottle... =( its my tradition to bring back empty bottles of alcohol after the bday party.. hahah heres some pic of wad happened dat night..


this is the pic of the guy i mentioned... LOL!!




he was the main target for the night... we all wanted to make him drunk... and we did it well... HAHAH!!

heres a few more pix of the nite...


me making him drink more... haha!!


me.. duke.. meli and danny behind..


soho's jason showed up... LOL!!


sober of the night... hahah!!



dats all for 24-25th december 2009... next post... about work!! hahah stay tuned!

No comments: